Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quick Run-down

I'll be straight and to the point. I'm not even gonna start this paragraph with "well" or "so" or any other of my frequent blog starters. No one like reading the introductions anyways, they tend to beat around the bush. They always slow you down from getting to the real part of the writing, the juicy part. The worst is when they take an unexpected turn, talking about something that leaves you wondering where the relevance to the paragraph is. Then they use all these big words, and its not hard to tell a thesaurus was involved. On the weekend, I had a great time, bombing around with Ruth and Rosal on Sunday, working Saturday, Monday and Tuesday (today). I'm pretty enthused right now, because tomorrow we are jumping the creek and heading to the bilingual town of Moncton. My french is a little rusty, so I hope they'll excuse me. We are taking Miss Rosal (Elizabeth?) Yade to the airport to catch her flight home to Ontario. :( It was great having her here on the Island!

Mingling after Meeting


Rosie

Ruthie


Crazy couple!


Eating at Wendy's/Tim Horton's after meeting.

On the branch on the right of the tree were 2 racoons we saw as we drove in the driveway Sunday night! They are so cute!

Cute as a button!

2 comments: