Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Message Chair

"A little lower, little lower, to the left a little- THERE. Ahhhh, what a feeling." I am sitting in the living room at the Procopio's estate, on the receiving end of an iMedic 380 message chair. It's the first time I was able to connect to the interweb since Wednesday- What a relaxing time it's been!
Wednesday we went over to the tent meeting in Hampton, NB, staying at my grandparents overnight. Bright and early, Thursday we were off, after getting a free MacDonald's coffee. The border was a breeze. The trip went by so fast. We only stopped twice, once in Augusta, Maine for lunch at Applebee's, and again in Kittery, Maine for some SHOPPING! I got a few things. From Kittery we went straight to the Procopio's cottage in Tilton, New Hampshire.
We spent the rest of Thursday, all of Friday, and most of the day Saturday relaxing with the various activities happening around. Swimming in the lake, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, jogging, dirtbiking, EATING (can't beat Italian cooking!!!!), reading, shopping, playing games and all kinds of American stuff. On Friday, after lunch, our outdoor activities were cut short by an impeccable downpouring of rain, thunder and lightening. And I'm not talking showers- I'm talking BUCKETS spilling from the sky! It was crazy! That was fine though, because we just moved all the fun inside!  
This afternoon, when the rain started again, we took the opportunity to pack up the stuff, and get ready to head to their house. By the time we got everything sorted out, it was suppertime, and we headed to Danvers, Massachusetts.
This was my first time seeing their new house. It is the last house on the street, centre of the cal de sac. It's a picture perfect place, with a luscious assortment of greenery decorating the walkway and front lawn. A pool is around the back, sparkling with clear blue water. Can't wait to dive into it!
Calzone's and pizza from Sal's was our evening enticement. Boy, was it ever good! (By the way, Calzone's are like Panzarroti's. And, if you still don't know what I'm talking about, they are pizza dough folded over with sauce and meat and stuff inside. Excellent)
Hopefully, this post will be enough to hold you over until the next time I post (Don't get your hopes up, but I'll try my best), and hopefully I'll upload my pictures too.
Talk to Y'all later! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment