Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sussex Conference

Another delicious ice cream cake!! Thanks Darlene!

How many boyfriends????

Keirsten and Meaghan.

Rhyl and Vanessa.

Me and Mel.


This weekend I attended for the sixteenth time since my existance, the Sussex Christian Conference! This conference is especially dear to my heart, because my birthday usually falls on one of the days of the conference or slightly before or after it. What better way to spend a birthday than surrounded by awesome friends and ministry from God's Word all day!
Victoria and I. Don't you love our coats? New fashion trend.



Me and Kara matched the whole weekend. No planning involved either!

Isn't that precious? Precious, precious, precious.

Ch'town ladies.

When she had her hat on, we matched.

CANDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment