Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

One thing that sin't too good for a swollen ego is a birthday. Especially if you have hundreds upon hundreds of people posting birthday wishes on your wall (even if 300 of the posts are the same "happy birthday hope you have a great day" message), you feel a sense of importance. For any of you who wished me a happy birthday on Facebook, or in person, I like to say:
THANK YOU
I'm quite excited for Thursday to dawn, for the express reason of getting my (drumroll please) BEGINNERS LICENSE!!! You have no clue how long I've been waiting for the day I could LEGALLY get behind the wheel of an actual road vehicle!! So just a heads up, to anyone who feels the need, stay off the roads! :)

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday,have a great day
    hahaa,jealous of 16 and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! Ya I am so excited to get behind the wheel!!!

    ReplyDelete