Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hugo Birdie

I would like to announce that we have a new addition to the family.... Mom is having a baby!!!!!
Haha, sorry, I just couldn't pass up that opportunity! Actually the newest member of the family is Alex, the talking chicken. More of a parakeet if you want to get technical. He is 14 years old, and he can speak better english than me.
Thus far he hasn't said too much. We just brought him home yesterday morning, and the only thing he whispered was "Hugo Birdie" or so I thought. It turns out he was actually saying "You go birdie" (I'm pretty dense at times). Anyways, we went to meeting that night and when we got back, he started lettin the words fly! He talked for a few minutes, saying, "I'm a pretty bird" and either "meow" or "hello". We were laughing at that. Then just today, Bennett went to put his hand near the cage and he said "What are ya doin?"
Sorry for the poor quality... I took it with my ipod.

I pretty near fell off my perch! This should give me some things to blog about now.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought he says "you good birdie"Not "you go birdie"oh!


    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete