Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

Hello there folks! I bet you were all wondering if I was ever going to return to my blog again! Well, here I am, feeling rejuvenated (and slightly horrible) and ready to blog again! I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but I've been quite busy the last few months with summer here and everything! I started a new job back in May for the summer, working for a company called Vector Aerospace, which happens to be the same place my dad works. I've realized how busy things can get when you work full time all the time... but I loved working there for sure!  Anyway, you all probably want to get on with A FEW PICTURES of what I've done the past few months!
My new friend Keilah (far left), Melody, and Myself at our Sunday School picnic in July.

Yes, we are a little crazy....

:D

Of course no summer would be complete without a wedding or two (or three). This was Marcus and Kaitlyn's wedding that  I had to pleasure to video! It took place in Nova Scotia at the end of the summer.


The bridal Party for Marcus and Kaitlyn's wedding. 

Flower girl and ring bearer.



One of the new couples, Joel and Emily. 

My mom and my precious little cousin Seth.

Such a good-looking couple, I couldn't resist putting up another pic! 

Uncle Dean. Looking good 'by!

Ruth and I (It's a wonderful picture of her, wish I could say the same about me.... but alas the wind was too much).

And now, Prepare to be amazed! The AMAZING hat collection of Kaitlyn's grandfather! Amazing is all I can say!




Dear little Tegra, she isn't a puppy anymore!

My little bro, Bennett and Oakley.

Oakley, One of the cutest dogs in the world! :P

Another one of the world's cutest Canines!

This dog knows how to stand at attention!

What a good doggy....



No comments:

Post a Comment