Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

University Life

Calculus class just got a little brighter....
I am sitting here, in the library of the university, with my stuff spread out over a large desk, sitting and thinking with my mind full. Sometimes my mind races, here, there, everywhere. As I watched all the people doing their own things, my mind eventually wandered to my blog here, and I realized how much I miss it! So, naturally, I decided to take a break from my uniform circle motion problem for my physics class and visit my blog!
It's pretty crazy at UNBSJ today, as two buildings were closed off and evacuated as the result of a "suspicious package" that arrived in the building this morning. The police, ambulance, and firetrucks were all parked outside all day, and were still there when I left shortly before 5:00!
Sorry for the poor quality pictures! They were just taken with my phone...

UNBSJ Campus Security Office was blocked off all day as a result of a "suspicious package."

View from Oland Hall.

Fire trucks stationed outside the Campus Security Building.


No comments:

Post a Comment