Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home stretch!

I'm on the home-schooling home stretch! The last few days I've been just drivin' er to get my work finished for this year. Ordinarily, I'd be done a long time ago, but for some reason, I'm a little later (I wonder why?? :)) So, until Monday, I probably won't have any posts, unless I get my work done before that.
Its been 24 hours since I've last eaten, and man am I looking forward to some pizza... tomorrow. Nope, its not an eating disorder, I'm fasting for a liver cleanse. I think everyone should do one, they are good for you (every once in a while). I've had nothing but apple juice and water ALL DAY. The hardest part of the day was at lunch.... and supper. Watching everyone eating those beautiful pieces of nourishing, taste exploding, pieces of pizza- it was almost too much to bear. but I gritted my teeth, took a few swigs of apple juice and held myself in check, with a mental count down til breakfast. Only 11 hours now!!
Oh ya, I talked to beloved Hans and Rachelle down there in SA, today on Skype! They were "storm stayed" at Mark and Gwen's, as it was raining so heavy the road was immobile. I don't think they minded too much. Well then, back to the books I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment