Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabulous Fun & Fresh Fruits

We arrived home at shortly after 1:00 am last night (this morning if you want to be all technical), from a great week spent in N.B. Since the last time I posted, I went to more childrens' meetings, the sunday school picnic and a sing song. Lets start with Friday. At lunchtime or shortly after, mom dropped me off at the Jones' house in Sussex, where Keirsten and I walked down to Wal-mart and a few other stores. When we got back, we went for a dip in the neighbors pool. That night at Treasure Seekers, it was prize night, so all the kids got to pick their prize. We set up the tent when we got back, in which we slept over night. At 8:00 Saturday morning, a little too early for my liking, we got up to get ready to go to their Sunday School picninc. Laura, our chauffer, arrived at 8:55 promtly, we picked up Moriah, and headed out to Camp Talacatic (?) for the Picnic. We did a bit of prep work, until people started arriving a little after 10:00. I joined in with the kids to play a bunch of games since there wasn't an overly large crowd of kids. It was pretty fun. I was starving when lunch finally rolled around, and we could dig in to the bbq food. After lunch, was the Bible lesson, by my dad. At 2:00, the lifegaurds arrived so all the kids could go out on the lake for some water fun!!! It was a blast!!! By the time they called us all back in, we were getting quite tired! We went back home with Laura, and she showed us around her house. Mom came with us too, and got the brainstorm to go to work on Laura's fromt flower bed. Boy, did we ever give it a goin over! I had very little energy when I got back to the house, but I managed to go for a jog, which I got caught in the rain, once again. I'm a rain magnet. Needless to say, I had a good sleep that night!! Sunday went much as usual. We went to Gerald and Ruth Gallagher's for a wonderful turkey dinner, and strawberry shortcake for dessert! That evening was the first night of a series of tent meetings a half hour from Sussex with Murray McCandless and different local brethren helping out, from 7:30 to 8:30. There was a big crowd out for the first night, and the tent was full! Tim and Mindy had a sing song at their house afterwards, and Dad played the pianer. By the time we left there, it was 10:45pm. We arrived home at 1:15am Monday Morning.
Lunch time at grammies. Mom fits right in at the trailer park! :)
BCFL.

Over-tired giddyness. 
Filling up the water balloons til I couldn't feel my fingers!




His Royal Highness, Issac Harvey, with his royal steeds.

Out on the lake!! That green thing was really fun!!
Giving Laura's poor flower bed a goin-over.
"I never liked that plant anyway," says Laura as she rips the plant out of the ground.

Turkey at the Gallaghers!

Food at the sing song Sunday night, at Tim and Mindy's.


I slept in this morning and it felt good. As the day progressed, I picked strawberries from the garden, as well as fresh lettuce and brought it in for dinner. My mouth was just-a-waterin! Let me tell you, I had some good feed on that fresh salad! Just simply delightful!!!
I went for a quick dunk in the pool, then it was time to head off to work for 4:00.

Table of the firtsfruits of the lettuce!

Mouth-watering

2 comments:

  1. that is like a perfect blog post! :) right down to lauras quote! Hahahahaha. love ittt!!:) it was one of the best weekends! :) haha

    ReplyDelete