Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Quispamsis Quietness

Written Wednesday:
Sunday night: Keirsten playing with the dog at Al and Lila's after meeting.

FOOD!

McCandless residence.

Moose head on the wall.

Babysitting the girls.


FYI: Chocolate pancakes are awesome.

Slip n Slide

"weeeee"

Swiss Chalet, with Grammy for lunch!

Chocolate cupcake with oreo in the middle. It was good!

See?

Free as a bird- if I could fly.
All is peaceful and quiet here right now. Just me and my laptop, in the trailer, fans going, and keyboard typing. Gram is gone to work for a bit, and mom and Bennett went to some Darling Island Bike Shop. What else is new.
I came over to N.B. with Grampy, Grammy, Connor and Bennett on Sunday afternoon. There is Treasure Seekers, in Sussex all week from 7:00 PM TO 8:00 PM. Last night was pizza night, so there was quite a big crowd out!
We are planning to go to a pool today when everyone gets back (better be soon), which should be fun! I love swimming. :)

1 comment: