Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Anne & Gilbert

:D

Tonight we went to the Harbourfront Theatre to see the Anne & Gilbert Play! I've seen it a few times before, but it's so awesome, I just keep going back! As usual it was great, and Moody Spurgeon MacFerson is my favourite. He's so funny, he just cracks me up! At the end we saw all the cast coming out the side door, so we took the opportunity to grab a few pics. We felt quite stupid for a few minutes, but in the end it was great! Thanks Rachel Miner for taking the pictures!

After the show, we waited around (rather awkwardly) to get a picture with the crew! It paid off!

We asked Moody for a picture, to which he replied in his Moody way, "You want a picture with me?! No one ever asks to get a picture with me! You just made my night. Bless you, bless you all!" He's got to be my favorite!! haha

We spent a few more awkward moments waiting to get this picture with Anne and Gilbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment