Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catching Up

You are probably ready to disown me right about now, because of what seems to be a lack of interest in my blog on my part. I do have an excuse though! As I was looking over my calendar, I counted how many days I've been gone. From August 9th, until September 6th, I've only been home TWO DAYS! As in, sleeping at home! Now that is pretty bad! I won't even attempt to write a recap, instead I'll just post my specialty.... PICTURES! :)
Sorry, not really in order!
Before the baptism.

Vanessa.

Benjamin.
Dave.

Sky Hawks at the airshow!

Me and the wing-walker!

Earl and Deanna's Wedding.
BASIN HEAD: Our yearly trip.
Chilly beach goers, at Basin Head.

Superman, with his cape.


Break-dancing on the wharf.

The first baptism I went to this summer:
Baptism on Sunday, Aug. 21. Matthew L.

Robert R.

Carol M.

Dale, Sally and Alyse.

Camping at twin shores:
Alex. Cowabunga!!

From left to right: Me, Rachel, Alex, Kara, and Bennett.


Castles made with sand.

Its a bird, its a plane- ITS SUPERMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment