Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years

Say goodbye to 2012 and say hello to 2013! It has been quite a year, for sure, full of excitement, new experiences and obstacles overcome. I realize how blessed I am when I look back over the year, and see all the things I take for granted each and every day.
Hindsight is 20/20.
The best "New Years resolution" that you can make for this coming year is to live it for The Lord. I always lose sight of how short this LIFE is, yet a YEAR is even shorter. I don't have as much time as I think ahead if me.
If you do not know Christ as your Saviour, there is no better time than now to get this matter settled. To have the assurance that you will be in heaven when you die, would be the BEST way to go into 2013!

"What must I do to be saved?"
"Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shall be saved."
Acts 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment