Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

University Life

I'm living the life of a Nomadic (look it up) University Student! It's epic for sure. I am definitely lovin this new era of my life, so far, as it is quite a change of pace from my usual home-schooling. Random Fact: No one even knows I'm Homeschooled! haha
So, let's talk a but more about my Nomadic experience thus far. For the first week, I had the pleasure of staying with my aunt and uncle Chris and Rachel who live in Darlington, which is about 15 minutes away from UPEI. From there, I moved two houses down the street to the MacLeod's residence, which has a pretty cool story behind it (I think so anyway...)! Rachel and Kara (My movie-making colleagues) asked me to stay there, while their folks were going away for a while. I thought this was a great idea, and now that is where I currently reside! It's all quite an exciting time for me, lots of freedom which brings lots of responsibility with it, to make it an overall learning experience. My other movie-making colleague, Melody, also attends the University of Prince Edward Island with me, and we have 2 classes together! yay!
Now, for some pictures!  

(Aunt) Rachel has such good ideas!  

My bedroom for the week!
The Miner's sure know how to cook!
Move number 2: To the MacLeod residence

Wilma knows how to look after her children! She prepared lots of meals and froze them, to be cooked at our leisure....


Perogies!!!!

Such a cozy spot....


No comments:

Post a Comment