Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Eat Eat Eat

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be sick of going out for supper. But I tell ya, the way I felt for the past 10 days, the feeling of being STUFFED, really makes you change your mind. Like to the brim stuffed.  Throughout our vacation we hit the Golden Corral (all you can eat buffet), Cici's (all you can eat pizza buffet), Dutch Heritage (we got the buffet), Sweet Tomatoe's (buffet) and on the way home on Thursday, we went to the lunch buffet at Pizza Hut! Let me tell you, that's a LOT of eating! Besides the buffet's we also went to a few other restaurants like Sugar n Spice, Texas Roadhouse (awesome!) and Applebee's. Every restaurant was really good, and all served big portions! 
Sugar n Spice. Digging into the monsterous dessert called turtle cake sundae or something. 
Cici's

Applebee's

Dutch Heritage.
Playing pool on the last day, just before we left on Wednesday.

Concentration.

Surrounded by bodygaurds and fans as I walk out of the Hilton Double Trees Hotel.


Swimming in the pool.

Emma and I on the plane.

Look at the luggage.

We were bored, so Emma and I lined up the luggage from biggest to smallest. They wouldn't all fit in a perfect line, so we had to curve it a little at the end.

1 comment:

  1. dude
    the pools looks splendid and that line of luggage is beast

    ReplyDelete