Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fitness Frenzy

Well, not exactly a fitness frenzy, but a physical well-being shaper-upper. It all started when I got back to real life, and the side effects of 10 days straight of buffets and eating out started to show. Not only that, I haven't really done much exercising since I was in school, which may I remind everyone, was 2 years ago. To the point of my story, now I have taken up jogging, about 20-25 minutes a day. It was quite exhausting for the first few days, but by the end of the first week, now I very much enjoy it! Kara and I both just bought a chin-up bar, for the purpose of being able to actually do chin-ups. We are going to see how many chin-ups we can do by P.E.I. conference. This should be interesting. Well, I'll sign off for now, so I can enjoy eating my Hugs and Kisses cheesecake. ;P

6 comments:

  1. wow,motivating
    soon you'll be able to do chinups till the cows come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, trying to do chinups is going to be harder than I first anticipated, but thanks for the encouragement anyway! :) my arms are killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! you updated your blog ..not as if i was checking it daily!! ...bye the way .good for you keep going ..i'm trying to do more exercise also

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops ..i meant by not bye ..looking really stupid at this point ..i should make us homeschoolers look better than this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just don't hit your dad in the head with your chin up bar...lol!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are hard,i cant do many at a time only like a few hundred or something haha jokes maybe 6 or 7..or 5 ahha

    ReplyDelete