Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Its not just the awesome cars down here that do it, each day has zoomed by since we got here in Florida. Hours spent by the poolside, or shopping or driving golf carts around, all fade together, and now here we are, our last day of Florida! There's so much I could be blogging about right now, lots of humorous incidents, and stories. There's never a dull moment with 3 families to hang out with. Pictures are a good way to let everyone know what's going on, without writing as much down. As they say, pictures say a thousand words! 
Sunday morning at the Gospel Hall in Tampa. Good lookin Maritimers! :)

Emma, I think you should start using sunscreen. :S



Belly flop by Colby.


There has to be some pain involved there!

All the hot couples in the hot tub.

Liftoff!

Up, up, and away!

B-L-U-E


Lovely dead snake outside the laundry room!

3 comments:

  1. haha I wish It was my new pet, other than the fact it was dead. Wow, I didn't realize I saved that many words! cool!

    ReplyDelete