Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Ride

Its a phase that mostly all teenagers go through, at one point or another- LICENSE TIME! And with the anticipation of getting their license comes the urge for a vehicle of their very own. Well, I've hit that stage, not surprisingly, since I'm basically the only one out of at least 7 of my friends who can't even get my beginners yet. Sigh. BUT, I've made a resolution, NOT to wish my life away. Until I get my license, I will just keep jogging. Anyways, today dad went down to Charlottetown to pick up a smashed Honda Fit, that will hopefully be my car in approx. 1 year, 1 month and 8 days! Here's a picture of my baby. :P






3 comments:

  1. eeeeee!!! i thought you were getting the civic haha....so when will tou get your beginners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha, I would never buy that thing!!! I can get my beginners in a few months. :) I'm gonna take driver's ed too I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet rideee! :)
    can't wait till you can ACTUALLLY drive it! :D

    ReplyDelete