Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Boston Conference (once again)

The first of December has rolled around once again, which means it's Bston Conference time! This year I headed down to USA with my folks, and had the backseat all to myself  on the way down. On the way back, I was privileged enough to have the company of Lana and Celeste Marney. :) One of the highlights of the trip, was that I got a new camera! I am THOROUGHLY enjoying it so far! I will hopefully start posting pictures with renewed vigour from   
                                    now on, as it is just a joy to use my new camera! There is so much to learn! 
My gorgeous Cousin Keirsten!

Another beautiful cousin of mine... Jayne!

PEACE OUT


Miss Frith.... :)

I'm just a little excited about my new purchase... Don't judge! 

Smile!

Lauren and Jayne- BFF's!

Rhyl- Over-eager?

:O








Celeste: A natural Beauty!
Lovely Houses!






No comments:

Post a Comment