Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

~ Reflection ~

Well-siree-bob
Can you believe it. Another day has passed, another month, and for me, another year has been added to my life. Ha ha, Yes, I can hear you laughing and saying "She thinks its hard turning 17, try turning 70!" We'll that may be true, but at 70 you've grown immune to birthdays. I'm not gonna complain, though. It's just that 16 is such an easy age to stay at. Maybe I'll just go out and buy a fake ID, but instead of making me a year older, make me a year younger. You don't hear of that very often!
Enough sorrowful babbling, and back to the topic at hand! I had a great time on the weekend, soaking up my last days of being 16. We were at the annual Sussex Conference. We were blessed with the presence of many gifted Brothers such as Walter Gustison, Albert Hull, James McClellend, Murray McCandless, David Hierlihy, Matthew Cain, Brody Thibodeau, John Meekin and Michael Penfold, from all the way over in England. I am ashamed to say that I didn't take many pictures... which could be for numerous reasons such as: 1) Lack of time  2) Lack of opportunity (not likely) 3) Lack of incentive 4) Lack of remebering. Anyways, you get my point. Not too much else is new.... EXCEPT THE FACT



I GET MY BRACES OFF IN TWO DAYS

Yep, thats about it. Well, I'll keep you updated (hopefully) on my mouth situation. Ya'll have a good day you hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment