Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fall is in the Air

When school is underway for about a month, then comes October. I know, profound eh? Ya, I try. Anyways, my point of that deep thought there, was that October 2 is my BIRTHDAY! It wasn't actually a big highlight this year. The reason being? I DID NOT WANT TO TURN SEVENTEEN!!! It seems so old!! 16 is such a good age.... such a shame that I had to move on to 17. Oh well, not much I can do about it (unless I get a fake birth certificate or something). After a few weeks though, I got over my depression, and I was able to celebrate my 17th year with some good (OLD) friends!

Dad moving his lumber with grampy's tractor.

A-u-t-u-m-n

BIRTHDAY PARTY!

It all went downhill from there....

We like em big and overstuffed!

Got a little carried away here I dare say....

SUGAR- is bad for you. 

Priceless! I love this picture




Note: Do you see what I see? (HINT: UFO)





Me Brother, Bennett.... how cute is he? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment