Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Baking

Only 3 more days until Christmas!! I figured it was about time to do some holiday baking, since I hadn't made a cotton-picking thing as far as festive foods goes. I got on a cream cheese kick this year (throw fat-content to the wind!) and made a bunch of stuff with it such as Melt-in-your-mouth truffles (that WILL NOT even FREEZE, let alone HARDEN), cream cheese pops (with cookies in them), and a bunch of variations of these 2 recipes (like peanut butter, candy cane, coffee, vanilla etc.)! The holidays have just sort of snuck up on me this year (Age old excuse, I know, but its true!!). I just got the decorations up this week, and now that my baking is (pretty much) done, I need to turn my focus to the pile(s) of gifts sitting on my floor. I've been threatening the family for the past 3 days to stay out of my room "or else." Anyways, here are some pictures of some delicacies that I love....  
FEAST YOUR EYES
By the way, I cannot take credit for baking all of the goodies in the pictures below. :)

Chocolate Mint Dough Bites (I made)

Timmy's Chocolate chip cookies!

Pam's chocolate marshmallow squares!

Pam's chocolate fudge!

Happy holidays- dig in!

Caramel Skor marshmallows made by Ruth!

Cinnamon rolls! (I made)

No comments:

Post a Comment