Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

R E D

I'll give you three guesses as to what this post is about, and the first two don't count.

SUNBURNS

Man, I sure did myself in this time. You should see the whole group of us actually. We look like a herd of lobsters who've just narrowly escaped death from boiling. Carol's face and arms are burnt, along with Melody's, and my legs got the brunt of the sun for me. Its the second day of the burn for me, and I am walking like a 90 year old lady. You can't help but laugh when you see my legs, which doesn't make anything better, as there's a line dividing the front of my legs (white) to the back (RED). Add a bit of swelling and puffiness, and VOILA- my legs. 
Other than that we've been having a marvellous time! It rained for a short time this morning, then stopped, and it was just windy and a bit cloudy the rest of the day! I did NOT spend much time outside today!

Now here are some of the pictures I couldn't put on the other day.



Time to head out.

Entering Warshington. hehehe

woke up in the van to see the sun streaming in.

Open highway.

Book #1

BUDDIES

30-something hours later

Land of the free, home of the brave.

Checking our position on the map. She'll kill me if she sees this picture... 

Weird picture of me taken by Melody. :) one of my best, by far.

Mrs. Vitale, with refreshments.

Racko, intense game.

1 comment:

  1. I am so..............jealous!!
    Keep the posts coming!!
    Miss YA
    xox
    Mom

    ReplyDelete