Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Previous Blog Post Accident

Now as most of you have likely noticed, most of the previous blog posts don't show up anymore. This is because I deleted them somehow, which is very maddening! Really sorry everyone, so here are a few pictures to highlight the first of my trip!

At the Halifax Airport, at 10:30pm or there-abouts getting ready to head to security.

Last picture in Canada for a month and a half. Wow, lookin pretty white!

First stop-over, London, England. My first experience driving on the other side of the road.

A Ben & Jerry's Ice cream dispenser machine. really cool! First one I've seen in my life :)

Trying to get some shut-eye in an abandoned gate.
Me at the restaurant called Giraffe, with their menu, where I got the awesome nachos!

MMMMMMMM! These were such amazing nachos! Beans, guacamoli, jalapeno peppers, chicken, and some other unidentifiable material. It was excellent!


Getting ready to fly out of London.


London lit up at night.


Curried lamb! It was actually pretty good for plane food!



Second sunset I witnessed on this trip. This was flying over somewhere in Africa.




So happy to be here!


Finally arrived! Picture taken in Jo'burg.


Flying over the nice houses in Jo'burg, or Pretoria, which is right beside Jo'burg.

No comments:

Post a Comment