Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Missing FB Already :(

Just to clarify, FB does not stand for "Facebook", but rather Fort Beaufort. We retired early last night, like 9:00 pm early, so it was quite easy to get up this morning at 6:00. Surprisingly I slept well, and didn't even dream that we missed the plane or anything! The gloomy, cloudy, rainy day matches all our moods, since we are less than thrilled to be leaving. All our bags we packed last night, but we are wondering if they are over-weight or not, the usual stress for airplane travellers. We are aiming to leave the house shortly, at a little after 8:00! Until next time, we're gonna miss you Fort Beaufort (which includes the Bonnell family)! Salani kakhuhle!
Me and O
I'm gonna miss you Sisco... like a toothache.
Billy and I

I have more pictures with the kids, but the internet isn't co-operating, so I'll try to get them on at a later point in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment