Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Patience

I'll just apologize again for the absence of posts on my blog! The internet still isn't functioning properly, causing great grief to each of its users. I guess the Lord is trying to teach me patience. I'll try to get the rest of my Cape Town experience on A.S.A.P.!
All this week we are having Gospel Meetings at the Ikhaya Levangeli from 5:30 to 6:30. Reuben and Thobile, from Summerset East are here for the week. Reuben preaches every night in Xhosa, with Mark and Caleb rotating. The numbers were great on Monday, but have dwindled a little tonight. Please pray for these meetings! There are a group of guys that come to the Ikhaya Levangeli regularly who are coming out, and it would be so wonderful to see them saved! It's basically the only hope most of these people have. The meetings will go on until Friday night, so until then, pray, pray, pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment